Now this is an “OMG Photo Bomb” of Stevie sent in by David Elliot for our virtual family here on T&C, My Times. Seen here getting the final touches of makeup before a show somewhere on the “Mirage Tour”, Stevie gives that look that has melted hearts of stone into molten puddles of desire. Nice photo David, a true classic & we are proud to share it with our Punters here on this blog.
"The mind has a thousand eyes,
And the heart but one”.
- Francis William Bourdillon
From that last prompt ask- Cheiloproclitic for Robzo, Sphallolalia for Jimzo, and Apodyapis for my baby Jimsy. BONUS: replace one with a Drabble topic of your choice. ~JAA
Cheiloproclitic - Being attracted to someone’s lips.
Something about the way that kid sang. Or maybe, the way he looked when he was singing. Bonzo tipped back in his chair at the front of the stage, at a table with the rest of his band and another round of pints on the way. When the kid - Rob, he introduced himself between numbers - grinned, his lips curled up just at the corners, and his cheek dimpled on one side, and Bonzo found himself hoping the waitress would hurry up with that lager.
After the show he introduced himself. He couldn’t not. He licked his lips and watched Rob’s and said hey you’re pretty good, because he was, and sort of half grinned and said but you’d be better with somebody like me on sticks, and that had made him laugh. Bonzo scribbled his number out on the back of a receipt and pressed it into Rob’s hand, and said to call him if he ever let that sorry excuse for a drummer go, or if he ever fancied a pint with somebody that could keep up.
Person: I’m a woman and I don’t need feminism
What she’s actually saying:
- My life is perfectly okay and I don’t really care what other women go through
- I think feminists are just whiny and can’t take jokes that perpetuate harmful stereotypes
- I believe that people are just obsessed with political correctness
- I am blind to the fact that there are still problems faced by women
- I have forgotten that feminism gave women rights such as the right to vote
- I have no idea that feminism is an egalitarian movement that fights for everyone’s rights regardless of sex, gender, sexuality, race, religion, nationality, and ethnicity but mostly focuses on women’s rights.
- I am more concerned about semantics rather than human rights
- I can’t distinguish between real feminists and shitty people who call themselves feminists
- I still believe in the false notion that feminism is about hating men
- I actually don’t understand what feminism is
no one asked for these but here they are anyway
why do i ship this so hard someone kill me
just two kids from brooklyn
Final edit (May 12th), I hope I didn’t wreck Leyendecker’s style! Details re:uniform under cut. [society6]